Sunrise Banks’ Giving Focus
At Sunrise Banks, we use business as a force for good through financial products and services, volunteer services, corporate philanthropy, and more. Throughout all of our actions, Sunrise Banks strives to create strong relationships and looks for multiple ways to make an impact in our community.
Through corporate philanthropy, Sunrise wishes to maximize its impact by giving to organizations that align closely with our mission. Sunrise's giving focus is to provide sponsorships and/or donations targeted to organizations or programs that focus on the following initiatives in 2017:
- Providing affordable housing and/or shelter
- Narrowing the achievement gap
- Increasing diversity & inclusion
Organizations We Support
We support institutions that are recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a public charity under Section 501(c)(3) of the IRS Code.
We Don’t Support the Following:
- Political organizations or programs
- Service club activities
- Educational institution operating funds
- Individual elementary or secondary level schools
- Travel for individuals or groups
- For-profit entities
- Organizations that do not comply with Sunrise Banks Non-Discrimination Policy
- Organizations that do not comply with the USA Patriot Act
By submitting this application to Sunrise Banks for sponsorship and/or corporate donation, I certify that the organization presented in the application does not discriminate in its recipients of services on the basis of a person’s race, political orientation, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, receipt of public assistance, or any other status prohibited by applicable law.
Applications requesting event sponsorships should be submitted at least 90 days in advance of the event date.