We suggest you read this page and print a copy for your reference.
Note: This E-Communication Disclosure (“Disclosure”) applies to all disclosures, notices, agreements, fee schedules, periodic statements, records, documents, authorizations, disclosures, notices, or other information related to your Bank Product, and other information that we are legally required to provide to you in writing in connection with your Bank Product and any related products and services (“E-Communications”). This Disclosure supplements and is to be construed in accordance with the terms contained in the Account Agreement (“Agreement”) you received from Sunrise Banks. The words “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to Sunrise Banks N.A, Member FDIC. The words “you” and “your” mean you, the individual(s) identified on the Account. As used in this Disclosure, “Bank Product” means each and every account, product or service we offer that you apply for, own, use, administer or access, either now or in the future.
- Scope of Communications to Be Provided in Electronic Form. When you apply for or use a product or service to which this Disclosure applies, you agree that we may provide you with any required communications or disclosures in electronic format, and that we may discontinue sending paper communications and disclosures to you, unless and until you withdraw your consent to E-Communications as described below. Your consent to receive E-Communications includes, but is not limited to:
- All legal and regulatory disclosures and communications associated with a Bank Product and any related products and services
- Your Product Agreement and any notices about a change in the terms of your Product Agreement
- Privacy policies and notices
- All of the Communications related to any Bank Product
- All of the disclosures and notices we are legally required to provide to you, or choose to provide to you in our discretion, concerning your Bank Products
- Any notice or disclosure regarding fees or assessments of any kind, including late fees, overdraft fees, over limit fees, and returned item fee
- Any customer service communications, including, without limitation, communications with respect to claims of error or unauthorized use of the Bank Products
- Method of Providing E-Communications to You in Electronic Form. All Communications that we provide to you will be provided by e-mail or on our website at www.sunrisebanks.com.
- How to Withdraw Consent. You may withdraw your consent to receive E-Communications at any time by contacting us at 651-265-5600 or write to us at Sunrise Banks, attn: Account Services, 200 University Avenue West, St. Paul, MN 55103. If you do, we will send subsequent required communications and disclosures to you in writing to the most current address we have for you in our records. We will not impose any fee to process the withdrawal of your consent to receive E-Communications. Any withdrawal of your consent to receive E-Communications will be effective only after we have a reasonable period of time to process your withdrawal. In the meantime, you will continue to receive E-Communications from us. If you withdraw your consent, the legal validity and enforceability of prior required disclosures and communications delivered in electronic form will not be affected.
- How to Update Your Records. It is your responsibility to provide us with a true, accurate and complete e-mail address, your contact information, and other information related to this Disclosure and your Account, and to maintain and update promptly any changes in this information. You can update information (such as your e-mail address) by contacting us at 651-265-5600.
- Hardware and Software Requirements. In order to access, view, and retain E-Communications that we make available to you, you must have:
- A desktop operating system:
- Microsoft: Windows 7, Windows 10
- Apple: Max OS X
- Google Chrome Version 77.0, Mozilla Firefox Version 67.0, Internet Explorer 11, Edge or Safari Version 12.0
- A mobile operating system (Smart Phone/Tablet):
- iOS Versions 9.x, 10.x
- Android Version 4.x, 5.x
- Windows 8.1 for tablet or 10 for phone
- Sufficient electronic storage capacity on your computer’s hard drive or other data storage unit
- An e-mail account with an Internet service provider and e-mail software
- Adobe Reader
- Requesting Paper Copies. We will not send you a paper copy of any E-Communication unless you request it or we otherwise deem it appropriate to do so. You can obtain a paper copy of an E-Communication by printing it yourself or by requesting that we mail you a paper copy, provided that such request is made within a reasonable time after we first provided the E-Communication to you. To request a paper copy, contact us at 651-265-5600 or write to us at Sunrise Banks, attn: Account Services, 200 University Avenue West, St. Paul, MN 55103. We may charge you a service charge for the delivery of paper copies of certain E-Communications provided to you electronically pursuant to this authorization. See the fee schedule in your Product Agreement for details about this service charge. We reserve the right, but assume no obligation, to provide a paper (instead of electronic) copy of any required disclosure or communication that you have authorized us to provide electronically.
- Communications in Writing. All required disclosures and communications in either electronic or paper format from us to you will be considered “in writing.” You should print or download for your records a copy of this Disclosure and any other E-Communication that is important to you.
- Federal Law. You acknowledge and agree that your consent to E-Communications is being provided in connection with a transaction affecting interstate commerce that is subject to the federal Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act, and that you and we both intend that the Act apply to the fullest extent possible to validate our ability to conduct business with you by electronic means.
- Termination/Changes. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to discontinue the provision of your E-Communications, or to terminate or change the terms and conditions on which we provide E-Communications. We will provide you with notice of any such termination or change as required by law.