Sunrise is more than a bank – we’re an innovative financial services company wrapped in a social enterprise.
We’re focused on our mission, our customers’ experience, and our community. At Sunrise, we value our people.
Have you been called a unicorn? Are you a little weird? Driven to be your best?
We’re not looking for just anyone. We want employees who strive in a culture of achievement and share our values. We like to have fun, work hard and make a difference.View Job Openings
Sunrise Banks does banking differently. We are committed to working with the communities we serve to provide tools and resources to help individuals reach their financial wellness goals.
On top of our commitment to creating positive social, community and environmental impact, our employees work within the communities we serve, through our volunteer efforts, partnerships and day-to-day work to provide financial solutions and products that help our community thrive.
Our values are baked into our everyday interactions with not only each other but also our customers. They are part of our DNA and are guardrails that help guide our decisions.
- Bigger Than Us Focus
- Big “Boy/Girl” Pants
- Blind-Spot Awareness
- Do the Right Thing
- Woo Hoo!
- Because We Can
Working at Sunrise is about so much more than just banking. Our culture is something we’re proud of, and we use it to drive our mission.
What does our culture look like? It takes shape in a number of ways, from Friday afternoon potlucks and volunteer outings to our annual all-company meeting.
We want fun, driven people who like to ask questions and thrive in a fast-paced environment. We all have quirks and we want to see yours, too. We want people who are comfortable in their own skin and don’t take themselves too seriously. Fitting into our culture is not something that can be forced; it’s about choosing the right people.
“My volunteer time allows me to participate in outside business associations where I am able to meet new potential clients and cement relationships by offering to help. Although much of this occurs after hours, it provides another avenue to help build community.” – Terri Banaszewski, Sunrise Banks
“The path that I took for volunteer time off focused on working with my local elementary school as a mentor for fourth graders. The flexibility of being able to volunteer during normal business hours had never been available to me before working with Sunrise. I get to help others, work with my local community, and show up when it’s most impactful – it’s rewarding on several levels and difficult to replace.” – Jim Claypool, Sunrise Banks
We value our employees and all they bring to the table. That’s why we offer an array of benefits aimed at making their lives easier, including student loan and financial assistance offerings. Additionally, we offer:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Available to all full-time employees and their families. Sunrise also offers a Health Savings Account option.
- Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment and Disability Coverage
- Basic life, short-term and long-term disability coverage are available to all employees.
- Retirement Savings
- Sunrise will match your 401k investment dollar-for-dollar on investments of up to 4%. This is a safe harbor plan, meaning employee contributions and company matches are immediately 100% vested.
- Paid Time Off
- Offered to both full- and part-time employees.
- Volunteer Time Off
- Full-time employees are granted 40 hours of volunteer time off annually with approval from their manager; part-time employees have the ability to complete 20 hours of volunteer time off.
- Pet Insurance
- We understand how much our employees value their pets. And that’s why we offer pet insurance for all employees through Nationwide.
- Wellness Benefits
- Sunrise has partnered with Wellbeats to offer personalized fitness classes and training plans for all employees. We also partner with the YMCA to provide our employees a variety of services and benefits, whether they are or are not a YMCA member. Workout facilities are also available at some bank locations.
Online Banking Log In
Securely log in to online banking to manage your accounts, send payments, transfer money and pay bills.