April 20, 2015
Sunrise Banks asks consumers, “Do you Kasasa?” as it becomes the next financial institution in Minnesota to launch the country’s most innovative financial products.
Kasasa® is a new brand of free checking and savings accounts that rewards consumers for using their account with what interests them most—high interest, cash back, automatic savings, money to donate to charity or digital downloads from iTunes® or Amazon.com® . These accounts, combined with the personal service that only community financial institutions can deliver, are offering residents a better banking option.
“As a certified B Corporation Off Site Link, we’re committed to using business as a force for good”, said David Reiling, CEO at Sunrise Banks. “Products like Kasasa help us to do just that, offer great financial products while helping people gain financial freedom.”
Sunrise Banks is offering five Kasasa financial products, including Kasasa Cash® , Kasasa Cash Back™ , Kasasa Saver® , Kasasa Giving® and Kasasa Tunes® . All Kasasa products are free, reward-based accounts, with no minimum balance to earn the rewards or maintain the account, no monthly service fee, free online banking and nationwide ATM fee refunds.
- Kasasa Cash – A free checking account that rewards consumers with high interest for every month they qualify.
- Kasasa Cash Back – A free checking account that rewards account holders with cash back on everyday debit card purchases, without points or category restrictions. The cash back amount, for every month they qualify, is based on how much a consumer spends on his or her debit card.
- Kasasa Saver – A free, high interest saver account linked to a Kasasa Cash checking account or Kasasa Cash Back checking account. The interest and ATM fee refunds earned in the Kasasa Cash account (or the cash back and ATM fee refunds earned in the Kasasa Cash Back account) are automatically transferred into the Kasasa Saver account when the account holders qualify. The balance in the Kasasa Saver account also earns a high rate of interest.
- Kasasa Giving – A free checking account that rewards consumers with high interest AND money to donate to his or her selected charity when qualifications are met. In addition to earning high-interest in their checking account, account holders earn money for every qualifying debit card purchase, which is then automatically donated to their selected charity. The more consumers use their debit card, the more money they receive to donate.
- Kasasa Tunes – A checking account that rewards consumers with digital downloads from iTunes® or Amazon.com® when they qualify.
To receive the Kasasa account benefits, each monthly qualification cycle consumers are asked to do a few simple things, like receive eStatements, be enrolled and log into online banking, have a minimum amount of debit card purchases, and have an automatic payment (ACH) debit from the account post and settle. If an account holder does not meet the qualifications in a given month, Sunrise Banks will alert the individual, who will be eligible for the benefits in the following month.
Kasasa is distributed by Sunrise Banks from BancVue, the leading provider of innovative products, dynamic marketing, and data-driven consulting solutions to community financial institutions nationwide.
For full account details and more information on Kasasa accounts, consumers can visit www.sunrisebanks.com.
About Sunrise Banks: Sunrise Banks, N.A., based in St. Paul, Minnesota, strives to be the most innovative bank empowering financial wellness. Sunrise is certified by the U.S. Treasury as a Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI), a designation earned by approximately 100 banks nationwide. Sunrise Banks is also a member of the Global Alliance for Banking on Values, a public benefit corporation and a certified B Corp for its demonstrated commitment to transparent corporate governance and positive community impact. Learn more at SunriseBanks.com, on Twitter @SunriseBanks, or on Facebook. Member FDIC.
Do you Kasasa?
Kasasa® is the first national brand of the most innovative checking accounts available today. The accounts, offered exclusively by the finest community financial institutions, are designed to be the first and only accounts that actually take an interest in account holders by rewarding them for using their account with what interests them most—high interest, cash back, automatic savings, money to donate to charity or iTunes® or Amazon.com® downloads. Kasasa, developed and distributed by BancVue, marries innovative banking products with the personal touch of community financial institutions. For more information, visit www.kasasa.com. Off Site Link