Letter from Sunrise Banks CEO David Reiling
At Sunrise it is our social responsibility to do our part to ensure the safety of our customers, employees and our communities. As I’ve communicated earlier, we are taking responsible precautions to help minimize the spread of this serious virus and, together, flatten the curve. This includes temporarily closing our lobbies and providing banking services via drive-throughs, ATMs, mobile and online banking or by contacting us directly at 651-265-5600.
As each day brings new facts and metrics about the pandemic, there’s one thing that remains the same:
Sunrise Banks is here for you.
These are unprecedented times, but whether you are trying to buy a new home or run a small business, our relationship bankers and lenders are here for you.
- Our lenders are connecting with small business owners to understand their needs and answer questions
- We are actively engaged in local and federal legislation to provide relief to small business customers or customers with an SBA loan
- Small business customers also have access to apply online for Xceleration Capital loans to gain access to additional working capital
- Additionally, we have increased mobile deposit daily limits for both our business and consumer accounts. Business limits have increased to $25,000 and Consumer limits have increased to $5,000, unless custom limits have already been placed on your account
- Per our normal business practices, we will continue to monitor accounts to help keep your funds safe and secure
- With rates on a downward trend, we are helping families obtain loans for their homes and autos every day
- And, you are able to manage your personal or business checking and savings accounts as you normally would
As a strong, well-capitalized bank that stands by our mission of empowering financial wellness, Sunrise is more than equipped to help you during this time of crisis. You are not alone; Sunrise is here to help. Please call us at 651-265-5600 if you have questions or need assistance with your account.
Finally, while we miss seeing you in our lobbies, hearing your laughter and working with you in our offices, there’s one thing I know: Over the years, as the Twin Cities community has faced different challenges, I have been moved by how we come out of these situations stronger and with an even deeper sense of purpose. Sunrise is here for you during this pandemic. And, together, we will diligently persevere through this challenge, too.
Please be safe and stay well,